Lacoste has a new brand ambassador, the legendary tennis player, Novak Djokovic sharing with René Lacoste value of sporting elegance, tenacity and fair play
L186S, THE FIRST LACOSTE SUNGLASSES MADE FOR TENNIS
Worn by Novak Djokovic – face of the new Brand campaign – the René Magnetic Sunglasses combine contemporary sport design with technology.
Is there anything that has not already been said about Novak Djokovic, the star of tennis? Djokovic has won an all-time record of 30 Masters 1000 series titles, tied with Rafael Nadal. Djokovic’s records include breaking the single-season record with six masters titles in 2015, winning 31 consecutive ATP World Tour Masters 1000 series matches, playing in the finals at all nine ATP Masters 1000 tournaments (shared with Roger Federer and Nadal, and being the only player to win eight of the nine events (and at least twice). Among other titles, he has won the ATP World Tour Finals five times and was on the Serbian team which won the 2010 Davis Cup. He also won the Bronze medal in men’s singles at the 2008 Summer Olympics.
THE RENÉ MAGNETIC SUNGLASSES
The perfect match between the heritage of the Brand, the sport inspired look and the contemporary design. L186S features the exclusive Lacoste Magnetic Frame Technology combined with a sporty yet vintage and retro-chic look. The metal pilot shape comes with high quality Zeiss lenses specific for the different tennis courts and the René Lacoste signature engraved on the right lens.
This metal pilot shape features exclusive Lacoste Magnetic Frame technology that blends the heritage of Lacoste, a sport inspired look, and contemporary design. Comfortable rubber
- Temples extend and meet behind head with magnetic closure for a secure fit. With 5 stop positions, customers can adjust to desired fit. The metal core wire is covered with a plastic sleeve in order to ensure the customer’s comfort.
- The metal pilot shape comes with high quality Zeiss lenses with technical features that make them perfect for the tennis court and beyond. The green mirrored lens are designed to absorb light, improving the wearer’s ability to perceive details more clearly. Great for a clay tennis court and red lighting, such as a sunrise. The gunmetal blue mirrored lens and the copper lens enhance the wearer’s ability to detect contrast and spot details sharply. Great for a green tennis court, grassy fields, and even concrete.
- Rene Lacoste signature engraved on the left lens.
- Lenses are 100% UVA and UVB protective.
- Lens tints designed to enhance vision and see detail more clearly on and off the tennis court.