The Group reported sustained growth with first half revenues up +6 per cent, Gross Operating Profit (EBITDA) up +9 per cent and Operating Profit (EBIT) up +8 per cent vs. 2013
The Board of Directors of Salvatore Ferragamo S.p.A. (MTA: SFER), parent company of the Salvatore Ferragamo Group, one of the leaders in the luxury sector whose product range also includes eyewear, meeting under the chairmanship of Ferruccio Ferragamo, examined and approved the Consolidated Financial Statement as of 30 June 2014, drafted according to IAS/IFRS international accounting principles.
A few highlights:
- Total Revenue: 659 million Euros (+6 per cent vs. 625 million Euros on 30 June 2013),
- EBITDA: 143 million Euros (+9 per cent vs. 131 million Euros on 30 June 2013),
- EBIT: 121 million Euros (+8 per cent vs. 112 million Euros on 30 June 2013),
- Net Profit: 82 million Euros (including 4 million Euros of Minority Interest), vs. 87 million Euros that, on 30 June 2013, included ca. 13 million Euros capital gain deriving from the disposal of the participation in Zefer; excluding the capital gain the Net Profit increased 10 per cent,
- Group Net Profit: 78 million Euros vs. 81 million Euros on 30 June 2013, +14 per cent excluding the capital gain from the disposal of the participation in Zefer.