Opti a platform of international trade fair for Optics and Design is set to bring out a lot more in the year 2017
When: 28th to 30th January, 2017
Where: Munich, Germany
Numerous new products are waiting for opticians that facilitate good vision for children at the booths of z.B., adidas sports eyewear, bollé, Wide Field & Schliekert GmbH, Julbo, Pricon GmbH, Swiss Eye International GmbH or Sziols Optic Fashion GmbH.
- Blogger spectacle premier: Ten companies have the option of their holders and fashion eyewear for bloggers at the fair on 28 January, 2017. In addition, selected by a jury of international bloggers to “blog Buster 2017”.
- 360 degree theses for opti: This season opti offers theses of opticians and opti exhibitors who are working on the itinerary of the reformer and produce – some shops are even on Martin Luther Square (Worms).
- The vintage fascination: ‘Vintage passion’ is the new face of opti. Involves reunion of collectors from Europe, lovers, opticians and designers is through daily conversations such as the vintage summit or the talk “design icon design meets rookie” on the opti forum flanked on what is vintage, what are the implications of this trend on opticians and industry and why retro is in.
- Europe ophthalmic optics at Munich: The opti expanded their circle of exclusive exhibition partner to European associations. To cooperate in 2017 for the first time ECOO (European Council of Optometry and Optics), eye care organizations from Switzerland and Denmark and VDCO (Association of German contact lens specialists and optometrists eV) with the opti. This European trade network is completed by the long-time partner SPECTARIS (German Industry Association for Optical, Medical and Mechatronic Technologies) and the ZVA (Central Association of Optometrists and optometrists).
- Opti, at future: the anniversary edition, will take place from Saturday 28th to Monday, January 30, 2017 instead. The opti-biography is updated to a new chapter “Stars & trends”.
- The festival of stars: The 3-day festival Augenoptik in Munich looks forward on the commitment of the industry stars. This ranges from the new focal point OPTIC 4.0 about the exciting talk show ‘design icon design meets rookie’ to the surface ‘Vintage Passion @! HOT’.